01 02 03 Genderqueer Chicago: I want to Blog! I have an Event! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I want to Blog! I have an Event!

34
You ever read the blogs and think: "hey, I could write that?"

Well you can!

Genderqueer Chicago is an open community group, which means that the blog is open to you. If you have something to contribute (writing, pictures, video, links, etc.), please e-mail your submission to genderqueerchicago@gmail.com. Please include a title, and a preferred publishing name. Non-copyright only! GqC reserves the right not deny material deemed inappropriate or offensive. You need not reside in Chicago to submit.

Also, if you have a relevant even in Chicago and you'd like to be added to our calendar, e-mail the info/flier/image to genderqueerchicago@gmail.com. We'll post events relevant to gender issues in Chicago.
35 36 37 38