Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Howard Brown/ Chicago Women's Health Center Launch Group for Partners of Trans Guys!



Howard Brown and CWHC are co-sponsoring a new group for partners of trans-masculine people.

The group is open to anyone in a relationship (girlfriends, boyfriends, partners) with a trans-masculine person (FTM, transguy, gender queer) who is medically transitioning and also NOT medically transitioning.

Contact Audra at the Chicago Women's Health Center for more info: 773-935-6126 Ext. 303


1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Alena

    http://ovarianpain.net

    ReplyDelete

Website graphics and design by Andre Perez