01 02 03 Genderqueer Chicago: shitty bitch 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

shitty bitch

34
a genderqueer poem
by DV


i want to learn to cook so i can find a good husband
i use the boys room and girls room 50/50
i have yet to find a bra that fits
i'm a shitty bitch
metal is even better because the boys have long hair
i wear boxers, for the support
i am proud of being an animal
my knees always have bruises
i like the pain of eyebrow tweezing and high heels
i collect vibrators
why do tattoos mean i'm a tough guy? i like being sensitive and emotional.
i can tell i'm more intensely emotional than most people
i want to feel the entire rainbow of possible feelings
i like it when people stare at me with confused faces
but sometimes i want to be invisible
i want to try every sex
i like the idea of dragging a razor all over my body. i understand why it's sexy.
there's no such thing as cross dressing
every clothes wearing is dress-up
for everyone
i <3 anal
i masturbate at least twice a day
i don't fucking understand makeup
glasses are so sexy
i wish for a glock 26
i cry a fucking lot
i really would prefer honesty over the game
i want to tell you my feelings and i want you to tell me yours
i don't give a fuck if you like this band or not
i'm not afraid of strangers
i am afraid of pain
i try to fix my medical problems myself before going to the doctor
my pussy smells fucking delicious
wait... until that one i could be either
boy or girl
ok still could be either
35 36 37 38