01 02 03 Genderqueer Chicago: Beginner's Luck?: Toilet Trouble Stories 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Beginner's Luck?: Toilet Trouble Stories

34
by Maya

I was actually "out" for the first time on Friday at Lincoln Tap Room and used the ladies' room, as it seemed the most appropriate. Contrary to getting hassled, as I got a little tipsy and mistakenly weaved toward the men's room, a gentleman tugged my sleeve and pointed toward the ladies' room. None of the women in the restroom seemed to think it queer of me to be in there either. Maybe I was just among the right crowd? It was a burlesque show, after all.

Anyway, since then, I've seen the recent incidents at McDonald's and The Cosmopolitan and have been extremely grateful things went as well as they did! Here I thought just having to give the choice consideration was trying!.


Send us your stories about bathrooms! We'll post them here.
Email: Genderqueerchicago@gmail.com (please include a title and a publishing name).

35 36 37 38