Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Call for Submissions!

Like to think outside the gender box? Our weekly meetings aren't the only place to share your thoughts. The GQC blog is always open to submissions in the form of stories, musings, poems, songs, images... if there's a way to post it, we will! You don't have to be a regular attendee at our meetings, or even a Chicago native, just as long as you've got a genderqueerful experience to share.






To submit, just send an e-mail to genderqueerchicago@gmail.com with your work, and the name under which you would like to be credited (or whether you'd prefer to be anonymous). Let's keep the conversation going!

2 comments:

  1. I submitted something I wrote, twice, several months ago and it was never posted and I never got a response back. I'm certain I sent it to the right place and said I wanted it to be posted. I don't know if you are busy or something else is the matter but I find it a bit disconcerting to see a call for submissions when some submissions are getting ignored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We recently had some change-over in the organizers' team, and with it came some bumps in coordination over who does what when.

      Personally, when I took over the inbox, the oldest message was from early May. If you sent your piece before then, I don't know what exactly happened with it. If it was overlooked, I apologize on behalf of the organizers.

      -Ronen

      Delete

Website graphics and design by Andre Perez